If you have run the Canyonlands Half Marathon 10 years or more, or if this coming race will be your tenth year, you will be eligible for the Ten Year Club. Members receive a guarantee entry to all subsequent CHM races and are treated to a special race shirt and reception at the VIP tent at the finish.
The fine print:
- Applications must be received by November 1st to be eligible for the upcoming race.
- The years do not have to be consecutive. For example, if you ran 1988-1993, took a break, then ran again 1999-2002, you qualify.
- Races run must have been the HALF MARATHON to qualify. Running the five-mile does not confer eligibility.
- The guaranteed entry is for the eligible person only; sorry no family members/friends can use the guarantee.
- The guaranteed entry is not transferable.
- There will be a one time non refundable administrative fee of $20 to apply to the 10 year club. We do not have computerized records for all of our results; therefore the initial research will require a lot of time on our part. If you are confirmed as eligible for the 10 year club, $5 of this fee will go towards your entry.
- Once you apply, even if you are not eligible, your record will be saved and when you have completed race number 9, you will be eligible. You will not need to reapply for the 10 Year Club.
- All decisions are final.
- You will be sent an email notifying your status after your application has been processed.
- Once you are a member of the 10 Year Club, you may use your guarantee entry for either the Half Marathon or the Five Mile Run.
Guarantee Entry emails will be sent out when registration opens for the March 21, 2015 Canyonlands Half Marathon. If you have not received your Ten Year Club GE email, please contact us with your most recent email address to:
info [at] moabhalfmarathon [.] com