Gold Bar Campground
Please read ALL information carefully.
Camp spot reservations are per person. Only tent camping is allowed. No RV's or tow-behind camp trailers allowed. Camp spots will be first come, first served and spots will not be pre-marked. This is a group camping area and is not very private, be aware others may be camping very near you. NO DOGS allowed.
Your online store receipt (which you will receive via email) will be your ticket for camping. Please make sure to print out the confirmation email and bring it with you on Friday when you check-in with a Moab Half Marathon Staffer at Gold Bar. Check-in time is from noon to 9pm. We will not allow anyone to check-in before noon.
Campsite Regulations: Please make sure that every member of your group is familiar with the regulations.
- No amplified music is allowed in the campground at any time.
- There is no potable water at campground, plan accordingly
- Quiet hours are 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Generator hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. only
- Wood collecting or cutting is prohibited
- Campfires are only permitted in the provided grills or fire pits.
- Check-in time is Noon-9pm
- Check-out time is Noon
*Remember when using the campground to use the toilets provided. Campers may not bury, or leave exposed, solid human body waste and soiled toliet paper. The disposal of solid human body waste off public land is required. You must camp only in marked sites, and no wood cutting is allowed. Following these simple rules will ensure that the sites are attractive to future campers. Enjoy your stay!Upon purchasing a camp spot, you are agreeing to the terms below: